Thursday, July 20, 2006

Kidnapped!

And that he was. When my husband came home from work on Friday at noon I asked him to run and errand with me. Little did he know that in the back of the car was a suit case and we were on our way to a night alone. We spent 24 hours at the Gaylord Texan Resort on Lake Grapevine with a beautiful view of the lake. We relaxed by the pool, had a lovely dinner at the Old Hickory Steak House and only talked to the kids one time. It was fabulous! I highly recommend it. AHHHH! For a moment it was NOT La Vida Loca. :)

Comments:
Drrreeaaammm, dream, dream, dream,
Drrreeaaammm
I know I'm not supposed to wish away my kids life but I can't wait till I can go away for the evening and leave my kids at home, but knowing my firstborn that will NEVER happen
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?